About the Software Engineer Role
As a Software Engineer working for Fullstaq, you will be assigned to a project or program at one of our clients. You will be spending your days coming up with solutions to complex problems. Besides contributing to the technical implementation, you will provide valuable input to the architects, software developers, and management teams.
About Your Team
Fullstaq helps companies migrate to Cloud-Native. Working together with our clients’ teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last by focussing on technological and organizational transformation. When companies like ASML, Albert Heijn Online, Vanderlande and Topgeschenken need help succeeding in cloud-native, they turn to Fullstaq.
We are a fast-growing company with more than 45 top notch engineers to work with and learn from. At Fullstaq, you work with the best of the best.
What Does It Take?
- You understand and embrace the DevOps principles
- You have experience contributing to software architectures
- You have experience with multiple programming paradigms like functional- and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with at least four modern programming languages, Java and Golang are preferred
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies
- An understanding of best practices and patterns in software development.
- Experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
- Has experience running ‘in production of any system’
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of distributed systems, including containerized microservices and highly scalable web applications
- You feel comfortable on a Linux/Unix shell and know how to use it to your advantage
- Troubleshooting problems throughout the entire stack is not a problem for you
- You have an Open Source mindset and understand the benefits in relation to closed source and enterprise software
- You hate doing repetitive work if it can be automated
- Consultancy experience is not a must but is preferred
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
We are a fast-growing cloud-native IT Services company that helps both start-ups and enterprises realize their Kubernetes ambitions – and yours! We offer an exciting work environment with plenty of growth opportunities and a great team spirit.
Family leave, 25 vacation days, a pension scheme: we’ve got you covered. What sets us apart is:
- Annual learning budget
- Tech budget
- Great mobility options – your choice: lease car, travel compensation, or OV-chip
- Sponsorship to gain qualifications
- Flexible working
- Laptop of your choice
- Employee Assistance Programme
Interested? Ask Away!
If you have any questions about the Cloud Native Engineer job, feel free to reach out to Guston. Send him a message or give him a call: +31 (0) 850 605 804
Fullstaq is anyone’s place. We work with people who are all different – not because we have to, or because it’s the right thing to do. No, we are an equal opportunity employer because it makes us stronger.