About the Cloud-Native Engineer Role
As a Cloud-Native Engineer working for Fullstaq, you will work on a project or program for one of our clients. You come up with solutions to complex problems, including infrastructure as code, containerization, monitoring, and deployment procedures. You can confidently make and advocate architectural decisions.
Besides contributing to the technical implementation, you provide valuable input to the architects, software developers, and management teams. For example, you share practices and lessons learned to create a mutual understanding of the best-suited cloud-native solutions.
You are someone that hates doing repetitive work and loves automation. And, almost needless to say, you understand and embrace the DevOps principles.
About Your Team
Fullstaq helps companies migrate to cloud-native. Working together with our clients’ teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last by focussing on technological and organizational transformation. When companies like ASML, Albert Heijn Online, Vanderlande and Topgeschenken need help succeeding in cloud-native, they turn to Fullstaq.
We are a fast-growing company with more than 45 top-notch engineers to work with and learn from. At Fullstaq, you work with the best of the best.
What Does It Take?
- You have a background in development and/or operations.
- You understand the best practices and patterns in software development.
- You have experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch).
- You have experience with infrastructure provisioning (such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- You have hands-on experience with either a public or private cloud provider.
- You understand distributed systems, including containerized microservices and highly scalable web applications.
- You have advanced (admin-level) knowledge of Kubernetes in production.
- You are passionate about the community (you attend events and advocate cloud technology online and offline).
- You have experience coaching and mentoring junior engineers.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
Excited about the Cloud-Native Engineer role, but don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry, if you think you are a good match, tell us why. We’d love to hear your story.
We are a fast-growing cloud-native IT Services company that helps both start-ups and enterprises realize their Kubernetes ambitions – and yours! We offer an exciting work environment with plenty of growth opportunities and a great team spirit.
Family leave, 25 vacation days, a pension scheme: we’ve got you covered. What sets us apart is:
- Annual learning budget
- Tech budget
- Great mobility options – your choice: lease car, travel compensation, or OV-chip
- Sponsorship to gain qualifications
- Flexible working
- Laptop of your choice
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual bonus
Interested? Ask Away!
If you have any questions about the Cloud-Native Engineer job, feel free to reach out to Guston. Send him a message or give him a call: +31 (0) 850 605 804
Fullstaq is anyone’s place. We work with people who are all different – not because we have to, or because it’s the right thing to do. No, we are an equal opportunity employer because it makes us stronger.