About the DevOps Engineer Role
As a DevOps engineer working for Fullstaq, you will be assigned to a project or program at one of our clients. You will be spending your days coming up with solutions to complex problems, including infrastructure as code, containerization, monitoring, and deployment procedures.
Besides contributing to the technical implementation, you will provide valuable input to the architects, software developers, and management teams.
You are someone that hates doing repetitive work and loves automation. And, almost needless to say, you understand and embrace the DevOps principles.
You are eager to take your cloud-native skills to the next level by learning from our Cloud-Native Engineers and gaining extensive hands-on experience with Kubernetes and cloud implementations. You are determined to put in the hard work to get certified (e.g., CKA, CKAD, GitLab, Rancher).
About Your Team
Fullstaq helps companies migrate to cloud-native. Working together with our clients’ teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last by focussing on technological and organizational transformation. When companies like ASML, Albert Heijn Online, Vanderlande and Topgeschenken need help succeeding in cloud-native, they turn to Fullstaq.
We are a fast-growing company with more than 45 top-notch engineers to work with and learn from. At Fullstaq, you work with the best of the best.
What Does It Take?
- You understand the concept, benefits, and limitations of containerization, and you have hands-on experience with Docker.
- Preferably, you have experience with running Kubernetes.
- You have solid Linux experience, the terminal does not hold many secrets for you.
- You have basic networking skills, you understand the concepts of switching, routing, and TCP/IP.
- You have experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
- You have experience running and maintaining systems in production.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of distributed systems, including containerized services and highly scalable web applications.
- You have experience with at least one flavor of Infrastructure as code (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform).
- You have hands-on experience with at least one large public cloud vendor (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Monitoring is part of your standard vocabulary when designing and implementing systems (Nagios, ELK-stack, Grafana, you name it).
- Consultancy experience is not a must but is valuable.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
Excited about the DevOps Engineer role, but don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry, if you think you are a good match, tell us why. We’d love to hear your story.
We are a fast-growing cloud-native IT Services company that helps both start-ups and enterprises realize their Kubernetes ambitions – and yours! We offer an exciting work environment with plenty of growth opportunities and a great team spirit.
Family leave, 25 vacation days, a pension scheme: we’ve got you covered. What sets us apart is:
- Annual learning budget
- Tech budget
- Great mobility options – your choice: lease car, travel compensation, or OV-chip
- Sponsorship to gain qualifications
- Flexible working
- Laptop of your choice
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual bonus
Interested? Ask Away!
If you have any questions about the DevOps Engineer job, feel free to reach out to Patriek. Send him a message via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fullstaq is anyone’s place. We work with people who are all different – not because we have to, or because it’s the right thing to do. No, we are an equal opportunity employer because it makes us stronger.